Educational activities in Law are organized into two semesters:
- 26 September - 6 December 2022 - first semester
- 27 February - 19 May 2023 - second semester.
Lessons for modules not included in the first semester timetable are automatically assigned to the second semester.
- 12 December 2022 - 24 February 2023, four sessions
- 22 May - 28 July 2023, three sessions
- 1 September - 22 september 2023, two sessions.
Search the student timetable portal to find
- Classes timetable for degree programme, teacher or course
- Lecture rooms and maps
- Changes to class timetables
Lezioniunimi is the official student Class timetable app of the University of Milan.
The App gives access to details about class organisation and rooms availability to both students and teachers.
By downloading Lezioniunimi you can have on your device:
- the courses timetable, displayed by week or by academic year
- Lecture rooms availability in real time
- course description and teachers
- attendance register (when required)